Addition and Renovations
This addition and renovations has brought municipal offices back to the historic Auburn Hall, which had served as the civic center of this small city from 1865 to 1941.
The new center has space for both school and city departments, consolidating core government functions that were once in several locations.
The addition is designed as a 21st century interpretation of the original Auburn Hall. A light- filled connector provides access to both buildings, and a glass bridge leads into the connector from a parking garage.
Council chambers and offices often accessed by the public are located on the first and second floors, and administrative space is on the third and fourth.
Photography by Blind Dog Photography